- Views 962
For those of you that have used the DIVI theme, ET have now released a standalone plugin based on the DIVI page/post builder. Here it is:
Version 2.0.3 Changelog:
version 2.0.3 ( updated 4-4-17 )
– Fixed a bug that caused unwanted spacing to remain on the page after closing a settings modal using the ESC hotkey in the Visual Builder when the modal was snapped to the side of the page.
– Fixed typo in the shop module settings modal.
– Fixed a typo in the testimonial module settings that caused an unwanted comma to appear in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused design setting changes to shop modules made in the Visual Builder to apply to all shop modules on the page.
– Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted save warning to appear after having saved the page while the Inline Editor was currently editing a piece of text that contained a third party shortcode.
– Fixed a bug that caused quotes within module content to be replaced with HTML entities on the front end when used within global modules.
– Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted save warning to appear after leaving a page that contained certain types of global rows and sections.